Nmap result viewer
I didn’t find a really good way to handle nmap output for larger scans,
usually I ended up importing output into a spreadsheet to do sorting and
filtering and stuff. To make my life easier, I instead wrote a
one-page-app which gobbles up the nmap output xml file and allows you
to do all these things on a webpage.
- Based on datatables (www.datatables.net) and jquery, mustache.js,
- No server side logic, all clientside
- Can be used totally offline, and without a webserver (filesystem works fine)
- Can do export into csv, pdf and ‘print-view’ (…but YMMV…)
- Does filtering by individual fields or all
- Does sorting
- You can specify what fields you want to view (show/hide columns), and if script output is displayed inline or on a separate row.
Oh, and you can also find it under Tools. Or, just click here